[hsflinux] snprintf unresolved - Modprobe - linmodem problem

Sashti Srinivasan svasn_linux at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 22 06:05:59 EST 2003

Hello,

     Thanks for help.  I have not installed the kernel
sources.  But the caldera distribution put the sources
in /usr/src/linux.

     Before taking the source tarball for hsfmodem, I
tried with the rpm.  It failed saying

  KERNEL_SOURCES failed dependency

    Please tell me whether I should install kernel
sources.  Also tell me wherefrom I can get it.

    Please help in getting my linmodem working.

With Regards
Srinivasan

 --- fchabaud at free.fr wrote: > Le 19 Déc, Sashti

florent.chabaud at m4x.org