[hsflinux] I've almost given up

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

tir, 2002-05-21 kl. 00:33 skrev Marc Boucher:

> Nobody needs to worry about Tony anymore, we spared his life today. :-)
> A workaround was found for the make bug and the next version will
> include it. Tony is already happily running a pre-release..

And practicing angelic cantatas (J.S. Bach) as a prelude for Wednesday.

Honestly. I feel I owe my life to Marc. He's the greatest.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981