[hsflinux] [hcflinux]: my working hcf modem (fax, too)

Nicholas Larson nalf38 at umkc.edu
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

I don't know if you keep an active list of working modems, but if you
do, please add mine.  The exact numbers produced by listmodem.sh were
not in the .pdf list I downloaded from your site.  I have long since
discarded the box but Win98 recognizes it as an SUP2750 which is listed
as a "SupraMax 56i Voice PCI" modem on the Diamond support site
(www.diamondmm.com/support/diamond), and it works fine every time.

I tested the fax only once, and it also worked, but I never used the fax
function in the modem so it was a non-issue for me.

Thanks again for these drivers,
Nick Larson