[hsflinux] Re: New hsflinmodem-5.03.03.L2mbsibeta02060100 Fails

Sérgio Monteiro Basto sergiomb at net.sapo.pt
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

Hi
Tomy! sorry for my very poor English.
thanks
We have a big confusion here
my hsfmodem works perfectly since i bough the computer (i am using it
now to send this email).

I am now trying use ximian evolution that cames with red hat 7.3, but I
had some problems with connection to server SMTP (to send emails).

so I reply to two emails without the body of the message that I reply
and that it!:) I don't have any problem. The hsf drives works very well.

well about ours laptops, you are write about ACPI, the problem is not in
ACPI, is with APIC (advance Programmer Interrupt Controller), we have to
disable it.

Thank you again