[hsflinux] Unresolved Symbols hsfosspec.o & hsfserial.o

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

tor, 2002-06-13 kl. 03:28 skrev idaksue at hotmail.com:

> Modem: 127A 2005 (Yes, maybe HCF or HSF)
> OS: Linux Debian Potato 2.2.19, (System 6x86, but original kernel compiled
> for 386, & not multiprocessor)
>
> Both HCF and HSF , last tar.gz downloaded, give me:
>
> Unresolved symbols in hsfosspec.o and hsfserial.o (or hcf..)
>
> What's the problem?

Marc seems to think that you shouldn't be using a 2.2 kernel. Also, it
might be a good idea to find out whether your modem is actually a HCF or
a HSF. As far as I can see, the difference is as dog to cat.

Best, Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981