[hsflinux] AT+FCLASS=? HELP

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

fre, 2002-07-19 kl. 11:13 skrev Giulio Neri:

> Hi, I have a conexant HSF modem and I loaded the driver from www.mbsi.ca/cnstlindrv, in particular the version 5.03.03.
> Anything seems to work fine, except that when I want to use the AT+FCLASS=? it returns 0, that I understand is not acceptable for my hylafax server to work.
> I have the same modem under windows and I see that the answer to the same modem query is pretty different.
>
> Are these driver working with fax commands?
> Any suggestion at all?

I'm not really the right one to answer on this, but I've been subscribed
to this list for a while, and in case no-one else answers:

I don't believe fax is supported for the hsf under linux, modems as yet.
At least, that's the answer Marc's given up to now.

Best,

Tony

P.s., you might like to cut your mailer's line length down to the
advised 76 characters :-)

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981