[hsflinux] ID 14F1:2F10

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

Hello Andy,

http://www.mbsi.ca/cnxtlindrv/hsf/index.html

>From information on the above url, it doesn't seem as if your exact
chipset is supported:

     Vendor Id         : 14F1
     Device Id         : 2F10

However, Marc might be able to tell you otherwise. You could always try
it.

Go to http://www.mbsi.ca/cnxtlindrv/hsf/downloads-license.html to
download either Binary or source rpms - you can also download a tar.gz
version and compile and install yourself.

You'll find docs on the download page. You'll get complete instructions
for what you have to do during the installation. The modules will be
automatically installed for you.

If you'd rather have confirmation from Marc, you might have to wait a
bit.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981