[hsflinux] Oops...hsflinmodem-5.03.03.L3mbsibeta02083000

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

ons, 2002-09-04 kl. 20:54 skrev Michael Landon - IBN:

> I've begun testing the latest release (02083000) of the hsf driver.  I've
> had the following OOPS message come up on 2 of the 3 boxes I've installed.
> I'm trying to reproduce the problem, but in the mean time I wanted to check
> & see whether anyone else has had this problem (and found the cause).  It's
> happening on the first dialout attempt the box makes (w/in about 3 minutes
> of the box being booted).  So far my tests have indicated that if it makes
> it through the FIRST dialout attempt, all the other connections work fine.

Might be an idea if you confided details of:

lspci -v and lspci -vn (both) for each board;
also the distro and exact kernel details of the OS installed on each
machine.

If you don't, I'm horribly afraid your plight might be ignored. If you
do, maybe someone might be able to come up with something meaningful.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981