[hsflinux] A problem occured hm...

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

søn, 2002-10-06 kl. 15:09 skrev Vladimir Ivanovski:

> RE: If Mandrake tells you you have a HCF chipset and Marc says you might,why don't you download and try the HCF driver from the website?

> Beacause when I downloaded the HCF driver I couldn't install it. It told me that I already have some drivers installed or sth.
> Now I dontknow how to remove the old packages to be able to install the HCF ones.

"rpm -qa | grep hsf" should give you the 'name of the installed hsf
software packet'.

"rpm -e 'name of the installed hsf software packet'" should remove it.

> And by the way where to download a starup disk for Mandrake from?

www.mandrake.com? Or *.org/.net? I wouldn't know, I'm a Red Hat person.

Vladimir, please: All answers/enquiries to the list.

Best,

Tony

--

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981