[hsflinux] Modem Rockwell HCF 56 K

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

lør, 2002-10-26 kl. 19:38 skrev CWitt66462 at aol.com:

> This is the original modem for my Compaq presario 5150.  Have 128.0 MB of Ram
> 32 bit, window 800x600 pixels, windows 98,

> Yesterday installed a new scanner, Mustek 1200 CP, replacing a Mustek 600 III
> EP plus.

> I keep getting bumped off and/or computer lock.  Should I change setting of
> the Modem or does the new scanner have anything to do with it.

You are doing things under Windows 98, not Linux?

Tony Earnshaw

Could have been Henrik Ibsen's, Ole Bull's,
Henrik Wergelands's, Camilla Collet's and more's
last words, but weren't: «Fanden helder, helder
det at have sadset, end det at ikke have sadset
i det hele taget.»

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl