[hsflinux] Re: Modem dies during file uploads?

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

man, 2002-11-11 kl. 22:10 skrev Dan Engel:

> Does anybody know whether this got fixed? (Or, was a fix attempted?)
> The problem appears to still be there as of 5.03.03.L2mbsibeta02110301,
> can anyone else verify this?

What problem? The memory corruption got fixed a while ago; wasn't your
problem a kernel problem (or seemed like it, Daniel och Victoria, Nov.
4th)?

I just downloaded and installed the .tar.gz version of
5.03.03.L2mbsibeta02110301 on a Red Hat kernel.org 2.4.19 ACPI notebook
(just to see if all was o.k.) and everything works normally. I put the
.tar.gz file per modem to my web site somewhere else on the Internet and
the file uploaded normally.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Cricketers are strange people. They wake up
in October, only to find that their wives had
left them in May.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl