[hsflinux] Re: Modem dies during file uploads?

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

man, 2002-11-11 kl. 22:10 skrev Dan Engel:

> Does anybody know whether this got fixed? (Or, was a fix attempted?)
> The problem appears to still be there as of 5.03.03.L2mbsibeta02110301,
> can anyone else verify this?

What problem? The memory corruption got fixed a while ago; wasn't your
problem a kernel problem (or seemed like it, Daniel och Victoria, Nov.

I just downloaded and installed the .tar.gz version of
5.03.03.L2mbsibeta02110301 on a Red Hat kernel.org 2.4.19 ACPI notebook
(just to see if all was o.k.) and everything works normally. I put the
.tar.gz file per modem to my web site somewhere else on the Internet and
the file uploaded normally.

Tony Earnshaw

Cricketers are strange people. They wake up
in October, only to find that their wives had
left them in May.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl