[hsflinux] no dial tone

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

man, 2002-12-09 kl. 19:42 skrev Richard:

> I might actually change to Red Hat, but I thought Mandrake and Red Hat were
> the same company.  Anyway, I read through the archives before I joined the
> group, and have spent about two weeks trying everything that was suggested
> without it helping at all, so I am back on windows, barely, until I can work
> this out, that or until I give up and buy an external modem.

Aaaaargh ... don't say things like that. You certainly haven't tried
everything that was suggested, otherwise it would have been working by
now.

Mandrake is a Red Hat breakaway, Like SuSE and the idiot Caldera that
was, now SCO again.

Mail me privately, if you want more Chinese torture, before you buy an
external modem.

Best,

Tony

--