[hsflinux] hsflinux compilation problems

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

ons, 2003-01-15 kl. 15:04 skrev Daniel och Victoria:
> Hi all.
> I just upgraded parts of my system (gcc, kernel) to RedHat Phoebe and after that I get strange errors from hsfconfig. Attaching hsfconfig-buildlog.
> I'm currently running gcc 3.2.1, kernel 2.4.20-2.2, and the installed hsflinmodem is hsflinmodem-5.03.27mbsibeta02122600-1.i386.rpm.
> Hmmm... Maybe I'd better translate the errors to english. It's saying (only translating the interesting piece at the end):
> ostime.c:240: structure has no member with name "sigmask_lock"
> ostime.c:255: Too many arguments to function "recalc_sigpending_Rfb6af58d"
> ostime.c:275: structure has no member with name "sigmask_lock"
> ostime.c:278: Too many arguments to function "recalc_sigpending_Rfb6af58d"

I just asked my cat Billy who's my IT consultant. Something like a cross
between Garfield and Catbert. He says: «Han er rar, han der svensker.
Han burde lest med i lista. Det var andre gongen idag». In as much as he
can only speak Dutch and Nynorsk, I'd better translate:

He said: "You'd be better off trying the .tar.gz and compiling it with
the same compiler that you used for your kernel. That's the second time

Tony Earnshaw

When all's said and done ...
there's nothing left to say or do.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl