[hsflinux] System hangs when I exit Xwindows.

Xabi García Feal xabigf at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 01:56:32 EST 2004

Since today, when I downgrade to the latest 3xx version of the NVIDIA
drivers, I have experimented a problem which I haven't experimented in
my other Linux instalations with exactly the same video and modem
drivers. When I'm connected and I exit from Xwindows the LCD gets black
and I need reset because I can't return to a console. Is this a common
problem with the HSF drivers or maybe a problem of my laptop (Inspiron
8200)? In either case, it doesn't happen with my other instalations
in the same machine.

Thanks in advance.