[hsflinux] Re: hsflinux Digest, Vol 8, Issue 2

Dennis Luemkemann dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de
Wed Mar 10 22:46:24 EST 2004

>I've seen mentioned on the 2003/Q4 Archives a problem about the
>Linuxant driver trying to access
>one of the config file while the filesystem is readonly.

that was "my" thread. I still have the same problem and low transfer rates
and I have no idea what to do.

I got emails from two different people that have the same problem (with
SuSE 9) and saw my post on this mailing list, so this is a common problem
and should be investigated (hint hint).

By the way, may I return a purchased license if the driver doesn't work as

>>>"w"): error -30
>I'm having the same problem, same Distro (SuSE 9.0 Pro with .192

Dennis Luemkemann