[hsflinux] help required

Qasim Javed qasim_nust at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 11:50:23 EDT 2004

Hi. I am using gentoo 2004.1 Linux distribution. I have a Rockwell International Riptide HSF 56k PCI Modem, I tried installing the hsflinmodem-5.03.03.L3 drivers, when i do make install, it goes ok, but when i try hsfconfig it generated a log file saying that the installation failed. The log file contents are as follows :

rm -f *.o *.a
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/lib/hsf/modules/osspec'
rm -f *.o *.a
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/lib/hsf/modules/osspec'
* Compiling mod_osspec.c
In file included from mod_osspec.c:51:
../modules/osspec/include/oscompat.h:274:5: missing terminating " character
../modules/osspec/include/oscompat.h:320:1: missing terminating " character
make: *** [mod_osspec.o] Error 1