[hsflinux] Lockup on kernel 2.4.21 [eid-20040517-b20]

abief_ag_-linuxant at yahoo.com abief_ag_-linuxant at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 09:41:27 EDT 2004

--- Linuxant support <support at linuxant.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does your computer completly crash or this is only your desktop that
> locked

No, the computer crashes in the sense that it freezes. No keyboard,
mouse, hard disk or other activity. I already checked, is not a problem
of memory or other hardware component.

> up? If you do not use your modem, does your system still crash?

No. If the modem is inactive, it does not crash, even if using mozilla
or konqueror for intranet web browsing.

> Please
> install the latest version of the HSF driver that you can download
> from the
> following page :
>
> http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/downloads.php

I'll reinstall the latest one, just in case.

BTW: I pinpointed the problem with mozilla or konqueror because it
happens there, but does not seem to happen under Opera 7

> Regards,

[BIG SNIP]

regards,

=====