[hsflinux] Mandrake kernel naming

Dermot Beirne Dermot.Beirne at exel.com
Mon Jul 19 13:24:32 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am using Mandrake kernel 2.6.3.7 and have downloaded the appropriate rpm
for same.  However, when i run hsfconfig i get the message:
No pre-built modules for: Mandrake-10.0 linux-2.6.3-7mdk-i686-up-4GB i686

Is this because it is not expecting the "-i686-up-4GB" part on the end of
the kernel name.  Is there somewhere I can tell hsfconfig that this
actually is 2.6.3.7 and to ignore the name?

I know i can use the generic drivers, etc, but I would like to use the
actual mandrake rpms when they are available.

Any help appreciated.
Dermot.

Important Email Information
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.