[hsflinux] kppp hangs with MDK10

Yoav Etsion etsman at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Aug 8 22:49:53 EDT 2004

Hi Jonathan,

First, I would like to thank you for the quick response.

Here are the details:

1. The driver works just fine with the FREE license, but not with the
paid license

2. Just to add to the confusion, when I change the modem's region to USA
(instead of my native ISRAEL), it works with the paid license as well.

3. The kernel is the original Mandrake 2.6.3-15mdk kernel, unpatched
(the custom suffix is added to any manually compiled Mandrake kernel, I
guess)

4. I've attached the /proc/config.gz and the hsfdiag.txt files.

Thanks,

Yoav Etsion