[hsflinux] Permanent modem registration?

mailing machsinger at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 06:45:26 EST 2004

chkconfig --add hsf
chkconfig  hsf on

Leon Mergen <leon at antrophia.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have succesfully compiled the hsf modem drivers, and for some reason, when the server reboots the drivers aren't reloaded again. Now, I'm pretty sure
there must be a simple module for it I need to add to my modules.autoload file - however, as it appears to me now the only way to reload the driver
modules is to do `hsfconfig` again.

Anyone knows how it's possible to auto-load the modem configuration upon boot ?

I'm using Fedora Core 1, but that shouldn't be too relevant for this discussion :)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Leon Mergen