[hsflinux] HSF with USR 5660A, connection extremely slow and unreliable

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Mon Dec 6 11:57:45 EST 2004

Hello,

I am trying the FREE version of the HSF driver to see if I can use it to get my dial-up working under Linux. Modem is a USR 5660A, which I have configured and working great under windows.

I am aware that the drivers will be limited to 14Kbits until I get a License, however atm all I can get appears to be 7200 from the logs, and like 2400 from the usage feeling.

I have tried talking to the modem to get configuration information ( see hsfconnect.log ) and configure things a bit better, but all I can see is V32B at 7200 bauds?

TTimo