[hsflinux] Problem with license after upgrade

R. Fennimore rfennimore at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 23 10:20:02 EDT 2005

So you know, Ubuntu Breezy is still in Beta and is considered to be very buggy. In fact, I understand that it is very likely to break your system.

I would recommend sticking with Hoary until Breezy is officially released. If you really want "bleeding edge" packages, then you might want to consider Gentoo or VLOS.

R. Fennimore
Linux+