[hsflinux] Cannot get modem work with KPPP.

hufh hufh2004 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 23:21:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have already compiled and installed the driver(Free version). Also
/dev/modem can be queried via kppp client. but when connected to ISP with
kppp, some error occurred. it reported "pppd has died, and the connection
can't be established. I suspected I used too high speed(57600bps), so i
changed modem to 9600bps, but the problem still exists.

Another issue is the driver is incompatible with ALSA 1.0.11RC4 which my
sound card need it. Is there any plan to address this issue? Thanks a lot.

BTW: I am using kernel 2.6.16.