[hsflinux] Can't work under ALSA1.0.11.

hufh hufh2004 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 11:15:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have upgraded ALSA from 1.0.11RC4 to 1.0.11, but i found Conexant modem
didn't work anymore. The issue is due to
the change of one function named snd_pcm_open_substream() in ALSA.
In earily version, it was:
 int snd_pcm_open_substream(struct snd_pcm *pcm, int stream,struct
snd_pcm_substream **rsubstream)
In 1.0.11 version, it becomes:
 int snd_pcm_open_substream(struct snd_pcm *pcm, int stream,struct file
*file,struct snd_pcm_substream **rsubstream)

Function OsHdaCodecOpenDMA() in modem driver calls the function,
OsHdaCodecOpenDMA is called in library hsfhda-i386.O, but we can't change it
because we have no it source code.

Anybody can help me? Thanks a lot.