[hsflinux] Need modules.dep file for the stk16 Kernels....

Harischandra Shenoy shenoyh at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 01:15:17 EDT 2006

I am looking for the modules.dep corresponding to the FC5 16K stack kernels posted on the linuxant site.(I am booting off an external HDD and that required an mkinitrd for preloading ehci/usb devices. Now that I am attempting to try out one of the 16K stack kernels kernel-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5.stk16.i686.rpm.zip needed for my new WG511v2 WiFi adapter, I attempted to rebuild initrd and it gives a "no dep file found" for the kernel)Thanks in advance,Harish Shenoy