[hsflinux] HSF modem drivers load, but can't talk to modem

Mike Russo miker at readq.com
Mon Jun 11 11:28:09 EDT 2007

Hey -

    just wanted everyone to know that the problem turned out to be that
I was plugging in this modem to the front USB ports of my Dell PowerEdge
2850 server -- and when I plugged the modem into one of the back ports,
it was recognized immediately!  hopefully this will help anyone else
having a similar problem (cos it drove me nuts!).

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

Random quote of the last-time-I-ran-bash:
October.

This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in.

The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June,
December, August, and February.