[hsflinux] HDA support not compiled in, the driver (requires a 2.6.16 or later kernel)

Daniel Ritter daniel.ritter at moonx.de
Mon Oct 15 15:01:45 EDT 2007

Hello,

i use Ubuntu 7.10 on my notebook (Acer 5101AWLMi) and i want to use the
modem.
scanModem told me that i should use the hsfmodem driver from linuxant.
I've installed the generic driver and all went ok.
But i can't use my modem.... wvdialconf says that i have no modem and
hsfconfig gave me the following note: "Note: HDA support not compiled in
the driver (requires a 2.6.16 or later kernel)".
What should i do?

Attached you will find the hsfdiag.txt file

Daniel