[hsflinux] hsfmodem and kernel 2.6.24-rc4

Thomas Lehnet thomas.lehnet at 1und1.de
Tue Dec 11 08:50:18 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm wondering if anybody got the hsfmodem working on tne actual
pre-release of the 2.6.24 kernel. As for me, the driver doesen't
compile. When I replace CFLAGS with EXTRA_CFLAGS in the makefile the
compiler wents through and the kernel modules are loaded, but the
modified soundcard kernel module (in my case snd_hda_intel) is missing.
The original modules is renamed, but there is no new module. As a
result, sound isn't workung ans the hsfmodem driver doesn't find any
soundcard.

With kind regards,

Thomas