[hsflinux] Help with 6 HSF softmodem simultaneously

Éubulo César eubulocesar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:11:25 EDT 2009

Hi. I am a brasilian student. I do not speak English, just any words. But,
lets go.

I have a computer with motherboard ASUS A78X-X and 6 HSF softmodem. Its
runing Ubuntu LTS 8.10 or Debian 5.0 Lenny. I am using the CNXINSTALL.RUN (
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/downloads-installer.php), the file DPKG
(
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/archive/hsfmodem-7.80.02.04full/hsfmodem_7.80.02.04full_i386.deb.zip),
the file TAR (
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/archive/hsfmodem-7.80.02.04full/hsfmodem-7.80.02.04full.tar.gz)
or the file specific to Ubuntu. Its same for all possibilities. Not work
correctly. The modems conflict between them. I use wvdial command and they
do not dial. How to solve the problem? I need this solution too.

PS: The HSF Driver Dell (
http://linux.dell.com/files/ubuntu/gutsy/modem-drivers/hsf/hsfmodem-7.60.00.18oem.tar.gz)
work correctly, but to 4 softmodem simultaneously, this driver do not
install 6 HSF softmodem.

Thanks,

--
Éubulo César Gomes