[hsflinux] Visit my Netlog profile

mohan kumar noreply at netlogmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:40:15 EDT 2009

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=478054249&id=1&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEzOTQ0ODMzMTQmaT10OTE_

Cheers,
mohan

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=478054249&id=2&url=-L2dvL25vbWFpbHMvaW52aXRlL2VtYWlsPS1hSE5tYkdsdWRYaEFiR2x6ZEhNdWJHbHVkWGhoYm5RdVkyOXQmY29kZT0wOTI5MDIyMSZpZD0xMzk0NDgzMzE0Jmk9dDky