[hsflinux] V92-PCIPRO2, not replying and freezing

bart hoi barthoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:43:46 EST 2010

Hello there,
I've been trying for the past 5 days to receive a fax on my CentOS 5.4 box with Hylafax 6.0.4 or 4.3.9.

You may find the hsfdiag.txt attached.Problem description :
When I call the box with my cell it's replying without trouble.
When I'm trying to receive a fax (with my Internet Provider free.fr), there's no trace anywhere in the logs (/var/spool/hylafax/log/ or /var/log/messages) and then I can't get a connection with my cell again.
I have to perform another hsfconfig (with disabling faxgetty in the meanwhile).I've not been able to try with a real fax machine.
But as it's not working in that way, there might be a chance that some day a sender crash my fax without letting me know.The modem is a BeWAN V92-PCIPRO2 (http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00074760.html)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Barthoi

Téléchargez Internet Explorer 8 et surfez sans laisser de trace !
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/182932252/direct/01/