[hsflinux] unable to generate licence key

Chris csynt8bit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:33:20 EST 2010

Hi,

I got the full version of the HFS modem for my laptop dell vostro 1400.
I am unable to produce the registration key as i got this error:

---------------------
chris at trex:~$ sudo /usr/sbin/hsfconfig --info
[sudo] password for chris:
Conexant HSF softmodem driver, version 7.80.02.05full

If you need license keys, assistance or more information, please go to:
       http://www.linuxant.com/

When reporting a problem for the first time, please send
us the file generated by "hsfconfig --dumpdiag".

Note: HDA support not compiled in the driver

Note: kernel module snd-via82xx-modem overridden by hsfmc97via
Note: kernel module snd-intel8x0m overridden by hsfmc97ich hsfmc97sis
Note: kernel module snd-atiixp-modem overridden by hsfmc97ati

Warning: no device detected by hsf driver - HDA modems may require reboot

Note: HDA support not compiled in the driver

Note: kernel module snd-via82xx-modem overridden by hsfmc97via
Note: kernel module snd-intel8x0m overridden by hsfmc97ich hsfmc97sis
Note: kernel module snd-atiixp-modem overridden by hsfmc97ati
---------

no idea what I can do now in order to get a registration key