[riptide] artsd OK but HCF modem still fails

Frederic NYER Frederic NYER" <Frederic.NYER@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:13:20 +0200

Marc,

Great job ! I confirm that artsd now works fine. This is the first time I
get alert sounds under KDE ! Also I confirm that the poll messages have
disappeard. Xmms no longer eats up cpu by flooding the system log. Only the
issue with kmix and CD playing remains (As already reported in my post dated
June 30th)

Unfortunately, I still cannot get my Riptide HCF modem to work (127A:4321).
I am able to successfully use any kind of AT command except ATA, ATH and
ATD. In fact, none of these commands will toggle the line switch and the
line will remain hanged up.

Has anyone been able to have riptide HCF modem to work ? If yes, any
suggestion is welcome,

Thanks,

Fred