[riptide] Re: [hcflinux] Re: [hsflinux-announce] Linuxant releasessignificantlyenhanced Conexant HCF and HSF drivers

Angus Auld angusauld at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:00:44 EDT 2003

----Original Message Follows----
From: Marc Boucher <marc at linuxant.com>

>So let's acknowledge and reward the participation of dedicated beta testers
>by extending the same free license policy to everyone who has in the past
>posted to the lists more than 10 times (listed above) or been thanked for a
>bug report in the CHANGES file.

Cheers
Marc

Marc, thanks so much to you and all of those who made this linux driver a
reality.
If I have contributed, in an ever so tiny way to helping that process, then
I am indeed
happy that I could do so. I am very appreciative of the kind offer of a
complimentary
license, and graciously accept your offer.

Thanks again for all of your assistance, and the job well done....and the
complimentary
license. :-)
Best regards.

--Angus Auld
angusauld at hotmail.com

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together as Humans,
with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony with Mother Earth,
our Sacred Garden."--Anon.

++++Reg.Linux User#278931++++