[driverloader] DL 1.33 and Intel PRO/2100 802.11b

Anders Karlsson anders at trudheim.com
Fri Nov 7 22:44:21 EST 2003

Hi there,

I have just downloaded v1.33 of driverloader and installed it. I admit
that it is better than v1.24 that I used before, as I can now set the
ESSID on the interface. However, no traffic goes through the interface
and 'iwlist scanning' still sees no access-point. Somehow the card is
connected to the Linksys WAP54G AP, but it is still not usable.

I guess that is because you can not set the Channel on the card yet, and
as I am using Channel 13, so this could of course be the problem.

If there is anything you guys want me to try, give me a shout and I will
give it a go.

Cheers for a good idea and product. Looking forward to future versions
and non time-limited licence. :)

--
Anders Karlsson <anders at trudheim.com>
Trudheim Technology Limited