[driverloader] Does LinkSys WPC11 v.4 work without ANY major problem for ANYONE?

Łukasz Maśko masko at ipipan.waw.pl
Mon Dec 22 21:59:07 EST 2003

My driverloader free trial license has expired. Because I've experienced
some big problems with making this card work under Linux (I've reported
about them, but didn't get solution. If required, I can repeat it), I need
to know, if it is worth to buy a full life-time license. So I wanted to ask
users, if this CardBus PCMCIA card, based on Realtek 8180L chipset works
for someone without major problems. If still not, I would like to ask
Driverloader's developement team, if someone is trying to work on fixing
problems with this card. I've noticed, that majority of problems now are
related with both Centrino chipset and all sorts of 'g' protocol cards.
This makes me worried, if this card will ever work properly.

With best greetings.
--
Łukasz Maśko                                    ICQ:              146553537
Lukasz.Masko at ipipan.waw.pl                       GG:                2441498
Registered Linux user #61028                    JID: paranoid at jabber.gda.pl