[driverloader] RE: RE : RE: Pinnacle PCTV and video4linux (!STAMP:031223114834:4935|)

Todd Lyons TLyons at SequentUSA.com
Tue Dec 23 09:21:41 EST 2003

> So, sorry about the 'automated response'.  Sorry if you are
> offended that you are not already on my 'accepted address'
> list.  Nothing personal.  Click reply without changing the

Ted, you're right, it's nothing personal.  But you should be
auto-whitelisting any mailing list you are a member of, so there's a
little bit of configuration of your spam elimination tool that you
should still do.

Blue skies...			Todd