[driverloader] My wlan does not get an IP from DHCP

Roberto roberto at dowit.net
Fri Jan 2 22:38:57 EST 2004

Which device should assign an ip to your pc/laptop?
> Is it the AP or another pc in your lan? Is there any message
> in the log of your AP/DHCP-Server? Any MAC-Filter on the AP?

The AP is the DHCP server.

The DHCP gives a wierd message about 192.168.2.104  (that is the my
laptops wired Ethernet,  I will shoot the details as soon as I can get
the to the log.)  But regardless that should not be affecting the
wireless car.

If I do ' ifdown eth0 '  (the Ethernet) and then turn the wlan on...I
still don't get an IP.

Is there anything else I could do or check?

Thanks