[driverloader] ... device is either not present or not supported ...

David Fontaine dav_fontaine at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:53:36 EST 2004

Hi all,

I've just installed driverloader (deb install, method b). Everything seems
ok, I can log in the web configurator at http://127.0.0.1:18020/
I've uploaded the windows driver files, and I get this:

It seems that your device is either not present or not supported by the
installed driver(s). Either:

1. Plug-in your device and click [Refresh] to retry, OR
2. Upload a new driver using the [Upload Windows Driver] button below.

My system is:

-Dell Inspiron 2650 Laptop
-Debian Woody 3.0 rc 2
-Kernel 2.4.18
-US Robotics USR5410

What else could I do? Could anyone help me please?

Thanks,

David