[driverloader] Installation in Gentoo Linux

Benjamin Blazke ben_blazke at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 20:06:50 EST 2004

anybody knows how to install driverloader in the
Gentoo distribution?

>From 'Driverloader installation':
Once this process is completed, your device should
appear as a normal network interface which can be
managed using the distribution's usual tools (such as
"redhat-config-network", for example).

I was able to make my card work under RedHat (using
redhat-config-network) - but I am still a little bit
clueless about Gentoo ;-) What do I need to edit?

Thanks, Ben

Do you Yahoo!?