[driverloader] Intel pro 2001 wireless

kamran iranpour kamrani at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 11:59:35 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply. I somehow got it working.
I saw that a process called dhcpcd (dhcp client
daemon)
was running on eth0. So I started one for my wireless
interface "wlan0" and there it all began !!!
I have no further explanation for that. It is just
working for the time being. Who knows what happens
tomorrow.

Thanks again

Kamran