[driverloader] Linksy wpc55ag card and SUSE 9.0

David Bristol dbristol at mac.com
Tue Feb 10 10:53:52 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm still probably a newbie.

I have a Dell laptop Inspiron 1100 running SUSE 9.0 with the linksys
wpc55ag wireless modem card.

I succesfully installed the RPM package,
driverloader-1.61_k2.4.21_166_default-1suse.i586.rpm.

I opened my browser to 127.0.0.1:18020 and uploaded the Windows XP
drivers, net5211.inf and ar5211.sys.  But, on the final page the browser
said my card was not detected. I refreshed a few times with no success.

My machine dual boots to Windows XP, and the card is working correctly
under windows.

Do you have any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks very much

Dave