[driverloader] Need to rerun dldrconfig after boot

Dave Chavez dchavez_yah at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 08:47:05 EST 2004

Jack,

Could it be that the driverloader module is not being loaded?
After running 'ifup eth0' manually, check to see if the module
is loaded (ie, 'lsmod | grep driverloader').  If not, first
load it ('modprobe driverloader') and then try 'ifup eth0'.
If that works, then there's something wrong with auto-loading
of your module.

Dave