[driverloader] driverloader-1.62 locks up laptop during boot

burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com
Thu Feb 19 13:13:59 EST 2004

Looks like the rev of the drivers found on Toshiba's web site also support
the 2100A in addition to the B. According to the release notes,
this is the only addition to the drivers. Agreed it seems strange that the
.sys is that much smaller. I will be giving it a whirl when I get home

Also here is Intel's versioning page if you are interested...

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Chatelain [mailto:philch at galcit.caltech.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 12:22 PM
To: Marc Boucher
Cc: burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com; driverloader at lists.linuxant.com
Subject: Re: [driverloader] driverloader-1.62 locks up laptop during boot

Keith > Intel 2100 mini pci card by chance?
Yes, but read on...

Keith and Marc > Merci/Thank you for the quick response, I upgraded to 1.63
on 2.6.2-1.85, the ACER drivers ( I think) worked but these recent
Toshiba ones (btw the sys file is twice smaller... ?).
I haven't tried 2.6.2-1.87 yet, I will move to 2.6.3 directly.

Philippe Chatelain
Graduate Student

Graduate Aeronautical Laboratories
California Institute of Technology

philch at galcit.caltech.edu       California Institute of Technology
                                MC 205-45
Phone: (home) 626 356 3904      Pasadena, CA 91125
       (work) 626 395 8310      USA