[driverloader] HELP: Wireless in Mandrake 9.2 (using mini pci 350)!!!

Irnov irnov at lycos.com
Thu Mar 11 10:12:43 EST 2004

See my previous posting :Wireless in Mandrake

I tried to upload the XP driver again ( I used the NETA504.INF) and upload all the files it need.
But when I go to setting and save, it gave me this message saying that:

No device found
 It seems that you device is either not present or not supported by the installed driver(s). Either:
1. Plug in your device and click refresh to retry or
2. Upload new driver using the upload windows driver below

Is this refer to the router or the wireless card. Because I have cisco aironet mini PCI 350 in my computer and it works fine with XP. Any help would be useful

thanks

---
MY RELIGION IS TO LIVE
---and die---