[driverloader] mandrake10 and driverloader 1.64

Mads Paulin paulin at mip.sdu.dk
Fri Mar 12 10:37:01 EST 2004

Hi again,

Sorry for my last mail - the description of the problem was not entirely
correct.

What seems to happen is that when the driverloader module is inserted, a
connection is successfully made, and I can access the internet. However,
when mandrake tried to bring up the interface using ifup eth1, I get the
netndis_xmitcomplete_handler: err -5

messages, and the connection is lost.

/Mads