[driverloader] When the license expires...

Tim Chick chick at computergeek.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 24 14:52:45 EDT 2004

Hi All,

First I am really pleased with driver loader, and have just bought a
full license.

I had a complaint about the behaviour when the license has expired -
nothing seems to let you know, just the tx and rx packet count does not
go up!

I'm not sure of a better way for the driver to report the license has
expired - perhaps it could display that as the essid when iwconfig is
called on the device?

Has anyone else ran into this. I spent a good hour trying to figure out
why my network did not work any longer!

Thanks,
Tim

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email help at conexant.com, and delete the message. Thank you."