[driverloader] Problem enabling encryption

Frank frank.berke at rub.de
Tue May 25 17:36:46 EDT 2004

Hello everybody!

I recently purchased a Linuxant Driverloader License, which works fine
except for WEP. I'm using a DrayTek Vigor 2500We in combination with a
Trendware 423PI (tnetw1130 chipset).

Via the web frontend I can set the WEP keys on the wireless router, but
when I try setting them for my PCI card, I'm always getting the
following error from the iwconfig utility:

Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) :
    SET failed on device eth0 ; Invalid argument.

I know WEP is insecure by design, but I'd feel better if I could enable
it anyway.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß