[driverloader] KWireless and Gkrellm won't display signal strengt and nois level.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Sun Jun 6 13:23:26 EDT 2004

Hi,

I installed the driver loader on my Dell 600m running Mandrake 10 with the
Mandrake 2.6.3-13 kernel. There's nothing wrong with my wireless
connection except for the fact that monitoring apps like KWireless and
Gkrellm give funky readings for signal strenght and noise levels. What is
showing is "-inf%". What does that mean? Link quality and bitrate is
displayed correctly. Also, does anyone know how I would go about getting
the missing information to read correctly?

--
//Christian
"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb."