[driverloader] Using newer Mandrake kernels.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Tue Jun 22 18:47:32 EDT 2004

I would like to try out some of the newer (2.6.7) kernels on my Mandrake
10.0 system. There are kernel rpm's available for this like these:

I have used these packages before without problems, but not on a system
using the driverloader. Before I spend time on it I would like to ask what
the chances are that the "generic" driverloader rpm will work with such
kernels? I know I can't expect a "the chances for success is 67.6%", but
some kind of indication, like "chanches are good it will work" would be

TIA for help.

Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb."